Thursday 25 November 2010

I ♥ Patrick Sansone's "100 Polaroids"



Patrick Sansone, of the bands Wilco and The Autumn Defense, recently celebrated his new photography book “100 Polaroids” at The Impossible Project in downtown Manhattan.


“I guess you could say the book is a result of my love affair with the SX70,” explains Sansone, an amateur photographer. “Though I have dabbled with many different cameras over the years, nothing gets me excited about making pictures as much as that particular camera does. Since the first pack of film I shot with it about five years ago, I became obsessed with its magic nature and the images it creates.”
Sansone’s culled his own collection of polaroids for a show on view this summer at MASS MoCA in the Berkshires.

 


“The photos are really more of a collection of abstracted moments and impressions,” he says. “Small details of the day….”

No comments:

Post a Comment