Monday 13 June 2011

I ♥ Creative Arts Brighton first art show 'Emergence'







A few weeks ago I contributed a selection of Fujifilm Polaroids to a group exhibition. Creative Arts Brighton is a fabulous little group that I have been part of for almost a year. We meet up quite regularly and arrange varied creative activities like portrait drawing, life drawing, creative writing, photography and cake!! (Yes, cake eating is very creative!!)

Our first exhibition 'Emergence' private view took place on Friday 3rd June in a small funky Scandinavian establishment named 'The Northern Lights'. It was a huge success with our private room packed to the brim, pretty much all night! Fellow creatives and friends loved and chatted about our work and ate our yummy vegan/gluten free nibbles range!

We have some more exhibitions lined up this year. And I can't wait to share more of my passion for Polaroids and instant film.

No comments:

Post a Comment