Monday 2 July 2012

::LOVE GROWING UP WITH INSTANT FILM::




































Polaroids courtesy of my Mum & Dad




















































I first fell in love with instant film in my early childhood. My parents owned a classic Polaroid 600 instant camera and it always accompanied us on our day trips by the sea. I remember being very fascinated by the small picture in my hand, magically develop in front of me! My parents were never really creative minded but they took some great Polaroids over the years.

Above is a small selection captured at beautiful sea spots such as Lake Menteith in Scotland, Blackpool, New Brighton, Liverpool and North Wales. Both Polaroid and the sea have been huge influences for me while I was growing up and continue to inspire my creativity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment